The following activities could be implemented within the JASPERS Networking Platform:
- Multi-country Workshops and Seminars addressing specific issues and topics relevant to project preparation and implementation
- Seminars presenting JASPERS outputs, horizontal studies and other relevant knowledge
- Targeted training and capacity building actions, including on-demand and country specific activities (upon request)
- Development and dissemination of guidelines, how-to-do guides, case studies, model projects and standard toolkits
- Interactive forums for exchange of experiences, dissemination of best practices and lessons learned, and networking
- Activities directly requested or promoted by Members, where relevant to the objectives of the JASPERS Networking Platform
Agreed activities are compiled in Annual Networking Platform work programmes and submitted to the JASPERS Steering Committee for endorsement.
The first work programme was endorsed by the Steering Committee in December 2012 and was implemented successfully during 2013.
The Networking Platform work programme for 2016 is available at the following page.
Annual Work Programmes are handled on a rolling basis and kept regularly updated to reflect activities and capacity building actions that are added during the respective year.
Members and Partners are consulted in a systematic way and invited to provide feedback and suggestions for further activities to be included in Networking Platform programmes.