The 2020 annual work programme builds on the experience accumulated over several years of operations of the JASPERS Networking Platform.
Our EU-wide multi-stakeholder capacity building, knowledge sharing and networking activities aim at increasing the administrative capacity of JASPERS counterparts by addressing subjects of mutual interest while at the same time fostering peer-to-peer learning, dissemination of good practices and exchange of experiences.
The objective is transferring to the relevant authorities the practical know-how required for the sound preparation and appraisal of major and non-major projects in the framework of ESI funds. The ultimate goal is to support Member States in increasing their administrative capacity, and thus becoming gradually more autonomous in project preparation.
These actions complement and support the sound preparation and implementation of ongoing projects, and the further definition of programmes and projects for the 2014-2020 programming period. They are also increasingly supporting preparations for the 2021-2027 financial perspective.
Due the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2020 activities are being delivered in a virtual mode.
The following actions are currently envisaged during the course of the year:
- First Workshop on the requirements of the Habitats Directive in Projects (Online workshop, June 2020)
- Webinar on Energy Efficiency and financing of housing modernisation in Estonia (Online workshop, September 2020)
- Second Workshops on the requirements of the Habitats Directive in Projects (Online workshop, September 2020)
- Workshops on implementing the requirements of the Water Framework Directive when preparing projects
- Seminar on Economic Appraisal and Cost-Benefit Analysis of investment projects (Q4 2020)
- Ad hoc Seminars and Workshops
The Annual Work Programmes are handled on a rolling basis and kept regularly updated to reflect activities and capacity building actions that are added during the respective year.
Member States and other Stakeholders are consulted in a systematic way and regularly invited to provide feedback and suggestions for further activities to be included in the Networking Platform programmes.
For feedback and any enquiry please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org