The 2017 annual work programme builds on the experience accumulated over several years of operations of the Networking Platform.
These multi-country capacity building, knowledge sharing and networking activities aim at increasing the administrative capacity of JASPERS counterparts by addressing subjects of mutual interest while at the same time fostering peer-to-peer learning, dissemination of good practices and exchange of experiences.
The objective is transferring to the relevant authorities the practical know-how required for the sound preparation and appraisal of major and non-major projects in the framework of ESI funds. The ultimate goal is to support Member States in increasing their administrative capacity, and thus becoming gradually more autonomous in project preparation.
These actions complement and support the sound preparation and implementation of ongoing projects, and the further definition of programmes and project pipelines for the 2014-2020 programming period.
The following actions are envisaged in 2017:
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Forum meeting on the Energy sector (Brussels, Q3 2017) - moved to 2018
- Good practices and experiences in sludge treatment and management (Warsaw, Q3 2017) - moved to 2018
- Seminars on state aid issues in infrastructure projects (several sessions in 2017)
- Regional workshops on streamlining environmental procedures into project development (several sessions in 2017)
- Seminar on good practices in the organization of Emergency Care Systems (Sofia, Q3 2017) - moved to 2018
- Training on environmental requirements for projects in the 2014-2020 programming period (Brussels, Q3 2017) - moved to 2018
- Ad hoc Seminars and Workshops
The Annual Work Programmes are handled on a rolling basis and kept regularly updated to reflect activities and capacity building actions that are added during the respective year.
Member States and other Stakeholders are consulted in a systematic way and regularly invited to provide feedback and suggestions for further activities to be included in the Networking Platform programmes.
For feedback and any enquiry please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org